As International Account Manager you are responsible for the management and expansion of customer portfolios/accounts. You are responsible for the direct sales linked to your accounts and you will closely cooperate with various units within the company in order to process the orders and projects in an optimal and correct manner. You will research the market, gather information, interpret this and use this in commercial activities. As an ambassador of our company you will represent us at international food fairs and you will regularly visit customers.
What we ask:
In line with our ideologies, we expect our team members to be passionate about what they do, to be honest and upright and to possess a healthy eagerness to work. The job requirements for an International Account Manager are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree;
- Ability to write and speak in English;
- The ability to use the Dutch and/or German language is preferred;
- You must be driven, target-focussed and commercial;
- Have affinities with food and international trade;
- Prove you have (international) sales-experience in the food sector is preferred;
- Be prepared to travel.
What we offer:
- A fulltime, alternating and interesting position at a leading international company with a familial culture and involved colleagues;
- An interesting mix between creating new business and relation management.
- Attention for the creation and development of wide knowledge about a big variety of products;
- The possibility to further develop our premium brand The Frozen Butcher in your market, as well as other meat concepts;
- The ability to develop your ideas and initiatives for the further development of the company and yourself;
- Good employment conditions with a target-based bonus structure.
Send your motivation and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org