About the job:
As International Account Manager you are responsible for the management and expansion of your customer portfolios/accounts. You are responsible for the direct sales linked to your accounts and you will closely cooperate with various units within the company in order to process the orders and projects in an optimal and correct manner. You will research the market, as part of which you will gather information, interpret this and use this in commercial activities. In the department a diverse group of people works together to achieve the best results. As an ambassador of our company and our plant based brands, you will represent us at international food fairs and you will regularly visit customers.
What we ask:
In line with our ideologies, we expect our team members to be passionate about what they do and who we represent, to be honest and upright and to possess a healthy eagerness to work. The job requirements for an International Account Manager are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree;
- Ability to write and speak in English and Spanish, Italian is a plus;
- You must be driven, target-focussed and commercial;
- Have affinities with (plant based)food and international trade;
- Prove you have (international) sales-experience in the food sector is preferred;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
- A fulltime, alternating and interesting position at a leading international company with a familial culture and involved colleagues;
- An interesting mix between creating new business and relation management.
- Attention for the creation and development of wide knowledge about a big variety of products;
- Good employment conditions with a target-based bonus structure.
- The possibility to further develop our premium brands Beyond Meat and Good Catch in your market;
- The ability to develop your ideas and initiatives for the further development of the company and yourself.
For more information about our company you can visit our website www.zandbergen.com
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in the profile described above? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, or contact us if you have any questions.
We do not appreciate offers or services based on this job application!Back to career