As International Account Manager you are responsible for the management and expansion of your own customer portfolios/accounts. The focus will be mainly on retail, industry and food service. You are responsible for the direct sales linked to your accounts and you will closely cooperate with various units within the company in order to process the orders and projects in an optimal and correct manner. You will research the market, as part of which you will gather information, interpret this and use this in commercial activities. As an ambassador of our company you will represent us at international fairs and you will regularly visit customers.
What we ask:
In line with our ideologies, we expect our team members to be passionate about what they do, to be honest and upright and to possess a healthy eagerness to work.
The required skills for the International Account Manager are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree;
- You must be fluent in French and English;
- Have affinities with food and international trade;
- Prove you have (international) sales-experience in the food sector is preferred;
- Be prepared to travel.
What we offer:
- A fulltime, alternating and interesting position at a strong international company with a familial culture and involved colleagues;
- The possibility of working for a leading international party with a strong brand image on the European meat market;
- Attention for the creation and development of wide knowledge about products;
- The ability to develop your ideas and initiatives for the further development of the company and yourself;
- Good employment conditions;
- A parcel once per month with a diversity of our products.
Information and applying
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in the profile described above? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Raymond Pouw on (0031) (0)71 – 581 50 06.
We do not appreciate offers of services based on this job application!Back to career